Registration and Payment
- Carefully read instructions before registrations.
- Please provide complete details on the form.
- The registration fee is as follows:
- Rs.2000 is to be paid for one participant if the participant is registering in more than two modules.
- Rs.500 will be charged in cash at the registration desk for lodging and transport charges. They are mandatory and have to be paid by every participant and ambassador.
- The team name should be unique for every module.
- For payment purpose a bank draft / cheque (non-refundable) should be made as per registration fee i.e. through ambassador or independent:
- For payment details please contact
Safi Ahsan 0300-9370086
Ali Khalid 0331-4577765
Abdul Mutaal 0332-5103525
- Participants will receive a confirmation message from ACM GIKI Chapter only when they have sent in the bank drafts.
- Maximum participants allowed per team in each module are as below:
- Speed Programming
- Poster Design
- Mini Tech Fair 2 participants
- Quiz Competition
- Start-up Competition
- The registrations will close as soon as the slots are full..
- *NOTE: Those who are participating in HACKATHON can't participate in SOFTCOM. ( To register in HACKATHON please register here.
To access Hackathon guide, click here )
- We may accept additional registrations only if we have free slots and we may charge a late registration fees.
To access Liaison Package, click here