Registration for Ambassador Program are open now !
Benefits of Ambassadors
- Every Ambassador would be awarded a certificate along with free participation in Softcom.
NOTE: If an Ambassador fails to register any participant; he/she will not be entertained as Ambassador. He/she will be considered as a regular participant on submission of participation fee.
- If an applicant registers 5 or more participants, than his/her participation will be free.
- If an applicant registers 10 participants, he/she will be awarded with 5% of the total participation amount in addition to free participation in SOFTCOM, Shield, Certificate and Concert ticket.
- If an applicant registers 15 participants, he/she will be awarded with 7.5% of the total participation amount in addition to free participation in SOFTCOM, Shield, Certificate and Concert ticket.
Duties and Responsibilities of Ambassador
- Setup a registration desk in your university.
- Invite your university mates through university mail service.
- Use the posters and pamphlets for the publicity purposes which will be mailed to your postal address after completion of registration process. Each Ambassador is required to register at least 5 participants. The Ambassador will also be required to study our liaison package and hold sessions about our modules.
- The Ambassador will also be required to publicize our event on social media.
To access Liaison Package, click here
To be an Ambassador, click here